Sunday Funday // How To Style A Swimsuit Into A Day To Day Look

Sunday, July 10, 2016

When your swimsuit is too cute to wear only at the beach or the pool...

Photographed by Jason Nakaya // Alki Beach 

SWIMSUIT  ::  c/o MINKPINK
SKIRT  :: ZARA (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
ESPADRILLES  ::  ASOS (More options down below)
BACKPACK  ::  Romwe ( similar HERE & HERE )
ACCESSORIES  ::  c/o Polette Sunglasses, Vidakush septum clip (use "AIKA15" at the check out for discount), stacking rings & bracelets, Urban Outfitters Bandana
 

_________

Whenever I buy clothes, I always ask myself if I can wear it in a different way, or how I am going to style it with whatever I have in my closet. That way, it expands my wardrobe so widely, and I can enjoy the pieces even more.  Plus, you can save up money, too. Like, a beautiful dress can be transformed into an super cute top or a charming skirt. 
A few weeks ago, I shared my swimsuit look with MINKPINK, and I am sooooo in love with this floral one piece bathing suit. You can check it HERE. Then, I thought it would be fun to restyle the swimsuit in a day-to-day look because summer is officially here now! 

As you see, it's all about playfulness - denim patchwork, big earrings, septum clip, lots of stacking jewelry, and bandana! Summer is the season to have fun with boldness, colors, prints, and accessories. I especially adore how I wore my go-to bandana this time! Just a little twist can create a fresh look! The swimsuit is turned out to be a perfect cute top, and it's also practical. You can be sweaty as much as you want to under the hot weather by walking by the shore, have some lunch, and etc... Then you can go to a beach afterwards, jump into the water, and enjoy the summer time! Doesn't it sound so good? This look really made me wanna plan on a rod trip to dessert with my besties! Maybe it's time to take a mini vacay!!
I hope you like/love the way I restyled my beloved swimsuit!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

SHOP THE POST

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. I love your style!
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, this outfit is perfect on you,especilly the mini dress.Casual but stylish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *