Summer Grey With Daniel Wellington Watch

Sunday, July 17, 2016

I finally got my hands on a Daniel Wellington watch, and here is how it inspired me to create today's look.
Photographed by Stephen Klise  //  Lower Queen Anne 

TRENCH  ::  c/o  Dezzal (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
HAT  ::  Lack of Color ( or similar HERE & HERE
WATCH  ::  c/o Daniel Wellington (use 'AIKALOVE' for 15% off )
NECKLACE  ::  ALDO (old, love these: HERE, HERE & HERE )
SHOES  ::  ALDO (old, similar HERE & HERE )
BAG ::  c/o Forever 21 (old, similar HERE & HERE )
BELT  ::  H&M (old, similar HERE & HERE )

_________

Hi LOVEs!!!
I hope your weekend has been going amazing!
I am very pleased with the new watch I was recently gifted by Daniel Wellington. I am totally fascinated by how sleek, chic, and effortless it is. Plus, it's such a gorgeous timepiece that can literally go with any occasion. I really adore its versatility, and I decided to pair it with my new versatile sleeveless trench, used as a sophisticated summery dress. I really don't have a comfortable yet elegant grey dress, so this is a perfect substitute piece.
My new DW watch gives me a fresh touch to my look since I've been wearing the same one for a long time, and it inspires me to switch things up this time: swapping my favorite dainty necklaces or a choker for a statement necklace. I like how that bold necklace really ties around my neckline. I have been so into dainty necklaces + choker combos, so I am very happy about this little 'twist' thanks to my DW watch! I finished off my look by pairing an off-white fedora matching with studded sandals! My hat is from Lack of Color, and I am officially a big fan of their hats! It always adds an on-point look!

If you'd like to get a Daniel Wellington watch for yourself, here is my discount code for you! 15% off of your enter purchase! >>> "AIKALOVE"  

SHOP THE POST


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *