Stay Motivated

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Now I have a perfect reason to get exercise more often...


Follow
Photographed by Jason Nakaya //  Jefferson Park
TOP :: Adidas
SHORTS  ::  c/o MINKPINK (sold out in the US, available HERE in a UK store) 
HOODIE  ::  c/o UNIQLO
HAT :: NIKE
SHOES  ::  NIKE
SUNNIES  ::  c/o Polette

_________

Hi LOVEs!!!
I hope you had an amazing 4th of July weekend! I am stoked about today's post which is all about my new activewear featuring these killer jogger shorts from MINKPINK MOVE Collection. The collection has been out quite for a long time now, so a lot of pieces are sold out everywhere, but I am so glad to get my hands on these awesome shorts before they are completely gone. 
Lately my life is getting so busier that it's extremely hard to find some time to really get fit. I've been doing workouts at home to stay in shape, but not as much as I have wanted. I am feeling like I should exercise more frequently to stay motived - playing sports, running, yoga, biking, hiking, or you name it. Plus, I looooove eating and can't say NO to sweets! I don't want a double chin & a buddha belly! lol
Therefore, having these fierce jogger shorts gives me a fresh mind and gets me excited to work out more! So looking forward to staying active and being healthier with my new funky bold gear! 
What's your motivation to be fit?

On another note, I will be hosting a giveaway (you could win an Alexander Wang bag and more!) today at 10 AM PST on Instagram, so make sure to join the summer giveaway! >>> @AikasLoveCloset

~SHOP THE POST~ 
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *