Earth Colors

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gotta love this color combo!


Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Columbia City 

TOP :: H&M (old, similar HERE & HERE, or adore THIS ONE
JEANS :: c/o J Brand via Fit Code
JACKET :: Forever 21 (similar HERE, HERE & HERE )
SHOES :: c/o ALYSIA
BAG:: H&M (old, similar HERE & HERE )
HAT :: Aritzia
SUNNIES :: c/o PRADA via DITTO ( Use 'AIKASLOVECLOSET' for your first month free subscription! ) 
_________

Hi LOVEs!!!!
When it comes to making an outfit on a daily basis, does it mostly depend on your mood or any clothes or piece you want to sport? Or is it something else? In my case, it's generally the latter, and that's why newly added items to my closet always happen to be on heavy rotation. Do you often do the same? 
I recently got thise awesome pair of booties that are hand-crafted with an amazing deep green calf hair from ALYSIA. It's already too cold to rock this pair barefoot in Seattle, but I've been wearing them with tights and socks since the week I received it. I can't get over how sophisticated they are, and the comfiness is beyond incredible!!! For today's look, I decided to center these booties to create the rest of the outfit, which I thought it would be fun to achieve the "Earth Color" combo style with a bit of a casual sporty vibe. This look could be perfect for watching sports and holiday shopping! Green and camel is such an easy way to create that style, so I simply combined my favorite khaki sweater and camel faux suede jacket, along with my comfiest J Brand jeans
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you that you can customize your shoes from the heel shape to insole color on ALYSIA! Isn't is amazing? Their shoes have been featured on notable fashion magazines like InStyle, People, OK!, and more! So you better check them out because their shoes are too lovely to pass on for the adoring holiday gift idea!

Enjoy your Sunday, cuties! ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *