Discovery Park Beach with UNIQLO / #whereUNIQLO

Friday, May 29, 2015


Hey Seattleites!! Who couldn't be happier about the news that UNIQLO is finally here this fall??




Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Discovery Park

HOODIE: c/o UNIQLO

T-SHIRT: Vintage (Adore this J.Crew or via YOOX )
SHORTS: Another Edition (Japanese brand, similar here Nordstrom, Macy's , H&M
SHOES: Nasty Gal (similar Charlotte Russe or adore these Sam Edelman, via Kohl's )
BAG: c/o The YUB 
ACCESSORIES: Aritzia cap, H&M Sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff necklace, c/o Charlotte Russe watch

_________



Hi LOVEs!
Do you remember that I styled a UNIQLO polo shirt a few weeks ago? They actually sent me another piece along with it, which I am wearing today on the blog. Although I am not a big fan of casual looks, this hoodie has a lot of features that makes me want to wear it more. The fabric features UV protection which helps you battle dangerous UV rays and moves with you for a comfortable fit all day long. The hoodie is light, fresh and breathable, even in hot weather. There is an extended cuff with thumbholes that protects your hands from sunburn. I am all about utility! 

Discovery Park was a perfect place to shoot this look because the hoodie completely helped me protect from the cold of the shores as the sun went down. Since it's super light, I was able to stow it in my bag until the air got chilly. Even though I adore warm and sunny days in Seattle, I always have to consider bringing a jacket with me for the night. So this hoodie is gonna be a major life-saver for me. On top of that, it's definitely a great piece for whenever you play sports or work out. All of my sports hoodies are thicker and a bit bulky, and they are sometimes too annoying to hold or too hot to wear in action.
Thank you UNIQLO for this amazing hoodie at just the right time!

I can't finish my blog today without sharing some exciting news with you guys!
UNIQLO is finally *FINALLY* opening a store this fall in Bellevue Square!! Ohhh Emmmm Geee! You have no idea how thrilled I was when I heard about their launch! UNIQLO is a motherland brand, and I have been dying for a Japanese apparel brand to open a shop here in Seattle!! This new is so meaningful to me as a Japanese girl! I hope I get to go to a launch party if they throw one! You know, I was so excited for summer to come, but now I am more looking forward to Autumn! Haha

Enjoy your day, babes!



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos as usual =]. I've been to Uniqlo before. Their layout was fascinating to me at first. I haven't been there in a while. Maybe I should see what's been new. (And I wouldn't have deleted my first comment if I was able to edit it *after* posting it)

    http://breatheyourbestbreath.blogspot.com/
    http://lookbook.nu/sjshiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome news! So happy for these guys, I love the hoodie btw. I know you prefer more fancy shmancy outfits, but sportswear looks so good on you, you are adorable with that cap as well! ^_^
    Wish all the best to Uniqlo, may their business prosper tons! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *