B & W

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kinda liking monochromatic looks. Sorry, I lied. Love them A LOT.

Photographed by Michelle Lock  //  Capitol Hill

TOP: NASTY GAL (old, adore these tops from Nasty Gal - here | here | here)

SHORTS: Zara (Similar here Missguided)

SHOES: Jeffrey Campbell ( Adore these and these )

HAT: Free People 

BRALET: Aritzia (or similar from BooHoo and Nasty Gal)

ACCESSOREIS: c/o IO Collective Chocker, Charlotte Russe necklaces (Similar here), Forever 21 rings, Value Village sunnies

LIPSTICK: Kimchi Doll via Gerard Cosmetics 

_________


Hi LOVEs! 
Today's look is a bit different from my regular looks, as you may have noticed! Yes, I am wearing only white and black. (Ignore a smattering of that color on my bag :p) I believe I've mentioned quite a lot that I love this two basic hue combination as much as more vivid colors. Thankfully, my cool hair (now I have a "REAL" unicorn hair!!!) doesn't make any look so boring and dull, and it's a great reason to wear more black and white looks! I have to admit that my hair colors definitely influence my outfits so much. 

It was a Saturday when I wore this look, so I didn't wanna put so much effort to dress up -- more like losing fit while still remaining stylish. Skorts seem off-trend item, but for me they are an ultimate piece, especially during this time of the year. They are effortlessly chic, versatile, plus simply can go with anything from the crop tops to sweaters to blouses.
Whenever I go for an ensemble without prints, I always make a focal point to the details, which is why I'd like to share a jewelry brand I came across recently. This lovely handmade choker is from IO Collective, specializing in semi-precious and precious gems and metals. I've been obsessed with the cocker and I've been wearing it countless time already since the day one I got!  You know wearing chokers is a huge trend right now!! I love how the choker looks very pretty by itself but can mix and match with other jewelry I already have.

Hope you like today's "colorless" look!
Happy Tuesday, cutie pies! 



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Awww, you've gone minimalist, Aika and the look suits you. So agree about chokers being on trend! The one you're wearing is gorgeous and of course, your hair too <3 xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *