#SundayFunday // New Jewelry Set from Rocksbox

Sunday, March 01, 2015

So excited to announce a new jewelry destination where you can loan it before you buy.  Let's peek what I got for my first set. 



BRACELET: Illuminating Rectangle Cuff in White by House of Harlow 1960  //  NECKLACE: Greer V-neck Necklace by Gorjana  //  EARRINGS : Maggie Earrings by Urban Gem


_________


How LOVE-ly are my new jewelry from Rockbox? They are too cute to not wear every single day! My necklace is simple yet stylish that can be worn itself or mix with other necklace I already own. This flower motif jeweled earrings surely brighten up my face and gives a stellar touch! The rectangle cuff is so easy to put on that I can rock it anytime everywhere! 

So.... have you heard from Rocksbox yet?

For a monthly fee,  Rocksbox members receive a highly curated box of designer jewelry with the option to borrow, buy or swap at any time. They help women everywhere enhance their style through an ever-rotating selection of jewelry, carefully hand-picked and sent directly to their doors. They feature more than 30 amazing designers including Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, Gorjana, and Loren Hope.

Here is how it works...

1. Sign up here to take the style survey to let the stylist know what you'd love to receive. 
2. Each piece - a necklace, earrings, and bracelet - is hand-selected for you based on your style and specific requests. Fun note: you can wear your pieces as much as you want!
3. Return your pieces anytime and as often as you like and then get 3 new pieces in return - for only $19/month. 

How easy and fancy? Love the concept!
If you want to try this out, I have good news for you! Use "aikasloveclosetxoxo" to get your first month subscription free! Stay tuned for the future outfit posts that I styled my first set! Rocksbox jewelry definitely shines my looks as well as my days!

What's your #SundayFundy? ♥ 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. these sounds amazing!
    I had no idea about it, checking it out right now!:)

    kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *