Red Night Slip Dress

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

With the warming weather, I am more into an easy breezy cami dresses lately, and I was please when I found this amazing red slip dress on Nasty Gal.

Photographed by James Chrosniak


FEDORA(similar HERE), LEOPARD PRINT SCARF & BIKER JACKET: H&M
RED SLIP DRESS (similar HERE), SILVER PENDANT and EARRINGS SET & JEFFREY CAMPBELL ANKLE BOOTS ( or HERE): Nasty Gal
LEATHER AND METAL CHAIN BELT: Isabel Marant x H&M
VINTAGE BAG: Buffalo Exchange


________________________



Hi LOVEs!
Since it's summer, I want to play with vivid colors and try to avoid dark colors as much as I can! I am very comfortable in this dress thanks to the loose fit, and the lacy thin straps give it an extra feminine touch! This dress does everything! Unfortunately, the length wasn't quite right, even though I bought the smallest size.  As a petite girl, I really need to consider the length of the hem to provide the balance for the whole look. Otherwise, it could throw off the impact of the other parts of my outfit and become unremarkable.
Whenever I encounter this issue,of a lengthy hem, I always use a belt for a bit of a magic! I chose an Isabel Marant x H&M leather and metal chain belt, which would go very nicely with the silver pendant. Also, I like the combination of sweetness and metal accent.

This is my first time styling a fedora like this, and I LOVE it! This is a great way to style up a fedora during the summer time. Putting your hair up keeps the back of your neck cool from the summer heat. Also, can I talk about these killer Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots? I'd been looking for summer boots over the years, and had had no luck to find them... But finally! I found comfortable yet funky ones also on Nasty Gal! I even scored them with 75% off!! :) Yeah, there was no reason not to get them!

I combined a leopard print scarf and a biker jacket for the night-time ensemble to keep myself warm!! Yup... Seattle is still getting chilly at the night time! :(
Did you like how I styled the slip dress? Hope you did!

Happy hump day everyone! 



________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. you look so cute in all red with a pop of leopard! good to "meet" another Seattle blogger! :)

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biį»ƒu mįŗ«u liĆŖn hį»‡

Name

Email *

Message *