Elegant Asymmetry

Tuesday, May 06, 2014






SUNGLASSES: Buffalo Exchange
BURGUNDY CROPPED JACKET: Forever 21 via Crossroads Trading Co.
ASYMMETRY DRESS, EARRINGS (similar HERE) & STACKABLE BRACELETS: c/o Charlotte Russe
WATCH: ALDO
NECKLACE: Claire's
HEELS: ZARA
HAND BAG (similar HERE): JustFab 

_____________________________



Hi LOVEs!!!!
Hope you all had wonderful and fun weekends! My weekends are always super busy, so Mondays are like my weekend. I am very pleased that it was such a beautiful day yesterday!!! I got to have a very relaxing time to store my energy and I am ready to start a busy week again!

I received this amazing black asymmetrical dress from Charlotte Russe. You know, it is never enough to own a black dress!! It doesn't matter what seasons you are in! When doubt, go for a black dress! This dress definitely is gonna be one of my favorite black dresses in my closet :) The hem of the dress is what makes this dress striking. Not only do I love the asymmetrical hem, I am also in love with the interesting cutouts around the collarbone. Then, the two thin straps around my neck continue to the back crossing. I decided to make two different looks for day and night transforming this dress, and here is the first one!

I set the theme as if I was a worker so I wanted to create something that is wearable at work. The dress itself is too gorgeous to wear at work, so I paired it with a cropped burgundy jacket which I recently thrifted at Crossroad Trading Co. I wish it was much brighter, but I got it anyway because I really liked its very light weight, and it has structured designs both front and back. Also, since I have a long torso, I can't get enough of cropped jackets so that I can create the trick to have a shorter trunk, and it totally looks great with the dress. When I came to choose the shoes, I picked white middle heeled pumps to go with the outfit and then matched them with the white bag to add extra bright colors to the outfit. Although I wanted to keep everything as simple as possible, the outfit needed some bling-bling! I mixed lovely earrings also courtesy of Charlotte Russe and kept going with the silver accessories.


I hope your new week is going well and fun ♥


_____________________________ 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *