Hello Spring... Hello Colors...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello my lovely fashionable readers, how have you been?
I'm very sorry that I haven't blogged for almost a month. With three jobs like I mentioned in a previous post it's driven me crazy since I have less free time for myself, but now I am kind of figuring out how to handle it :)
Good thing is that I am not really stressed out about my jobs!!! I always get excited and enjoy whatever project I am assigned plus I love people I am working with :D
Currently, I am working on a big project which is a trunk show being held in May. I am extremely thrilled about it because I know it's going to be awesomely fun and exciting!!!!!!


I am very delightful these days because it's now a season of COLOR-BLOCKING!!!! Still Seattle is still kinda chilly even when the sun is up, though. Personally I prefer colors rather than monotone, so I always have some colors in my daily outfit, having fun mixing up colors and colors...
In addition to colors, it's so fun to play with pastel and neon colors this spring/summer!!!!!


HAT: Free People 
TOP: EXPRESS
YELLOW PANTS: From Japan
BELT: Thrifted 
LACE SOCKS: ASOS
TWO TONE SUEDE WEDGES: Lulu's 





EARRINGS: Charlotte Russe

 NECKLACE: EXPRESS



 I love a CHUNKY ring like this one!!!! NEED MORE OF THOSE!!!! :P

COLORS x COLORS = My FAVVVVVV <3 




 
Diggin' these pink frame aviator sunglasses from ALDO!!!! 




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
XOXO 

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *