Heart My Lovely Fur Coat

Friday, February 24, 2012

When I went to shopping for X'mas last year, I run into such a cozy and effing warm fur coat at GAP.

After I tried it on, I was just in love with it immediately. I couldn't resist not getting for myself. 
Even if it's snowy day, you are shocked by how much the coat keeps you warm and snug!
And the great thing about it was... it was more than 75% OFF!!!! Plus, my size was only one left. I have to admit that I was a super lucky girl to find it and now am owning it in my closet  :)



SCARF: From Japan
FUR COAT: GAP
SKINNY: Purchased in CA
SHOES: Jeffery Campbell

 BLAZER: H&M
ZEBRA PRINT TOP: Forever 21
BELT: Goodwill 
SKINNY: Purchased in CA
SHOES: Jeffery Campbell


 WATCH: From my friend
ACCESSORIES: From Japan & Payless 


 NECKLACE: ALDO

 My FIRST Jeffery Campbell, LITA!!!! Love Everything about it, ESP the color!!!!!!!!!


Guess where I got this bag from? YES GOOD WILL!!!!! I still can't believe that this boxy bag from there! So simple but totally SLEEK!!!! 






♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
XOXO

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Such an adorable blog and you're so pretty! Love that necklace towards the bottom!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely furry coat
    you have match it with a very nice scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Beautiful Flower. The coat does go well with the scarf. Very trendy and fashionable of you! Remember that when wearing your coat, do not use a shoulder bag consistently because it can wear away the fur and leave a bald spot.

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve got some pretty finds there, Aika. I find the coat a little bulky, but the black ribbon belt fixed it. I would love to see more of what’s inside of closet. Meanwhile, have a happy and fashionable winter! Shelley @ Estate Furs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *